Thank you for your interest in First Steps Chiropractic in Hayden, Idaho. We proudly serve people in Spokane, Liberty Lake, Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden, Rathdrum, Athol, Sandpoint, and beyond. The first step is the most important step to you and your family’s health and happiness. We are excited to be your CDA chiropractor of choice and look forward to helping you heal. Schedule an appointment below. Take the first step…
Book An Appointment
We are excited to meet you and excited to help you reach your goals. Fill out the form below to schedule your neurological consultation and assessment today!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Our chiropractic approach is unlike any other. We are proud of what we do and are excited to share that with you.
- When you check in you will be greeted by a friendly team member and you will be given our practice member application forms to fill out. You can also fill them out online and submit them prior to your appointment to save time at your initial visit.
- We accept several major insurance providers and help people both with and without health insurance. If you have insurance, we will do a complementary chiropractic benefits check in the office so you know exactly what is and is not covered by your insurance.
- We will give you a tour of our office so you know your way around and feel comfortable in our space.
- After the office tour we will sit down and begin learning about you and your story. We know that everyone has their own story and we want to know yours. Why are you here? What are your goals? How can we help you reach those goals?
- Our state of the art equipment is the first step that we take to understand what is going on in your body. This equipment will analyze your nervous system and spine and will provide us with immediate feedback. From this we can determine exactly what is going on in your body and get to the cause of your health concerns.
- If necessary, we will take quick and easy chiropractic postural x-rays that are on site.
- And finally, we sit down to spend quality time analyzing your case and determining exactly what you need for optimal neck and spinal health. At your next visit we will answer any questions that you may have and go over our recommendations of care.
- Your next chiropractic visit will consist of your report and your report of findings which will answer all the questions that you have and give you an idea of exactly what is going on and how we can help.